Do you want to be the first point of contact at the newest luxury building in Pittsburgh? We're hiring full & part time Building Concierges at The Vision on Fifteenth located in the vibrant strip district neighborhood. The Vision is a catalyst to an urban environment bursting at the seams with food and culture.
Whether adding an extra touch of comfort, convenience, or a sense of luxury, a Building Concierge exceeds our tenants expectations by executing top notch service. Responsible to develop relationships by maintaining a positive and friendly attitude, managing first impressions.
We practice what we preach
Burns Scalo Real Estate has been unlocking human potential by delivering life-changing experiential real estate for more than 65 years. Simply put, we create spaces people want to come to not just have to. When they do, they’re happier, more motivated, and more productive. What we do for our clients, we learned by doing for our people first. Trust us. You’ll feel it when you walk through the front door.
- Greet all tenants, visitors, and fellow staff members upon arrival and departure.
- Keep up-to-date logs, key releases, and other daily activities for seamless shift changes.
- Provides information regarding building, including directions, parking, or nearby attractions.
- Plans and schedules conference room reservations, special events, or meetings.
- Receives, stores, and/or delivers packages.
- Routine property walks to ensure cleanliness and submit work orders as needed.
The experience you bring
- High school diploma and/or equivalent
- Two years of experience in hospitality, service, or property management highly preferred.
- A positive attitude with the ability to remain flexible and patient.
- Comfortable speaking with strangers.
- Organized, energetic, and possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
But wait, there’s more
- Competitive pay
- Holidays (10)
- Vacation (10 days), sick leave (5 days), ½ day summer hours, and paid parental leave
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance Plans –1st of the month following date of hire
- 401(k) with matching contributions of 4% - eligible after 90 days
- Onsite fitness center
- Company cell phone
- Bonus Program (company, incentive, and performance bonuses)
- Company swag ($400 annually to company store)