Do you love the feeling of a perfectly cleansed space? Are you a cleaning wizard who can whip any room into shape? Do you have experience with COVID-19 enhanced cleaning standards and are looking for an awesome new opportunity? Join the Burns Scalo Real Estate team! Burn Scalo Real Estate is a progressive, high end commercial real estate firm, offering a flexible work environment that promotes a healthy work-life blend. We work hard, we play harder. Voted the #2 “Best Place To Work” in 2019 & 2020!
Our Experience Your Future
Over the last 65 years, Burns Scalo Real Estate has been able to perfect the vibe of the modern office space to stay ahead of the curve, create the ideal workplace and offer a gratifying work-life blend to our clients and employees. Burns Scalo Real Estate is a full-service commercial organization that encompasses three different divisions that can satisfy all real estate needs. Burns Scalo Brokerage, Burns Scalo Management, and Burns Scalo Development all function separately with their own teams of experts.
At Burns Scalo Real Estate, we are seeking a skilled facilities cleaning professional to join our team. This role will support several large multi-unit buildings in a defined territory. Duties include maintaining building and property cleanliness and implementation of enhanced cleaning procedures to ensure germ-free work environments with special a focus on high-touch or common areas.
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensure that properties consistently exceed approved departmental and organizational standards
- Ensure proper sanitation of all high touch surfaces including elevator buttons, door and drawer handles, tables, keyboards, kitchen and bathroom sink handles, etc.
- Maintain clean floors and ensure proper signage when floors are wet. Assure floor mats are in place and clean were required.
- Ensure all buildings are stocked with sufficient cleaning supplies and they are available for tenant use including disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, paper products etc.
- Dust mop and spot mop the main lobby and building common areas.
- Clean building elevators, empty trash and maintain overall cleanliness of the facility.
- Clean all glass, windows and mirrors in the building.
- Maintain cleanliness of restrooms and ensure properly stocked with materials.
- High school diploma/GED required. Demonstrated related experience may substitute for preferred education.
- Minimum of one (1) year of janitorial experience in commercial real estate preferred.
- Completion of OSHA 10 hour safety course required.
- Working knowledge of building maintenance and repairs preferred.
- Ability to travel 50% locally beyond designated property site.
- May include evening, weekend and holiday hours, as necessary.
- Valid Driver's License
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision and 401(k) with match
- Free parking
- Onsite fitness center
- Company cell phone and upgraded technology every two years
- Generous paid time off (holidays, vacation and personal time)
- Stipend to purchase company apparel