At Burns Scalo, we are seeking a skilled facilities service technician to join our team supporting a large multi-unit building. The duties include repair and maintain facilities according to safety and preventive maintenance standards by representing the company in a professional and courteous manner.
Our Experience Your Future
Over the last 65 years, Burns Scalo Real Estate has been able to perfect the vibe of the modern office space to stay ahead of the curve, create the ideal workplace and offer a gratifying work-life blend to our clients and employees. Burns Scalo Real Estate is a full-service commercial organization that encompasses three different divisions that can satisfy all real estate needs. Burns Scalo Brokerage, Burns Scalo Management, and Burns Scalo Development all function separately with their own teams of experts.
- Ensures that properties consistently exceed approved departmental and organizational standards (e.g., front door policy).
- Responsible for timely response to service calls for all maintenance requests, within 24 hours. Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Conduct routine property inspections to identify maintenance needs.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform light carpentry, plumbing and electrical repairs as needed.
- Delegation of work to service vendors and support contractors for building maintenance needs; including inspection of completed work to established standards. (ex. janitorial, HVAC, snow removal).
- High school diploma/GED required. Associate degree in mechanical, electrical, industrial maintenance or completion of a craft apprenticeship, preferred.
- Completion of OSHA 10 hour safety course
- Minimum of two (2) years of maintenance experience in commercial real estate preferred.
- Working knowledge of building maintenance and repairs.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., evening or weekends if necessary.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision and 401(k) with match
- Free parking
- Onsite fitness center
- Company cell phone and upgraded technology every two years
- Generous paid time off (holidays, vacation and personal time)
- Stipend to purchase company apparel